Eye on Design 3 2018 Winter Gossip
Read all about:
- The most famous designer feuds in history, and how one came to fisticuffs refereed by Michael Bierut.
- The fascinating way People, America’s biggest celebrity magazine, gets made every week.
- One designer’s shocking brush with the Pizzagate scandal.
- Hot takes from five designers on the state of design criticism.
- The most worrying workplace woes—culled from our anonymous tip line.
- How suburban housewife gossip fueled the meteoric rise of kitchen mega-brand Tupperware.
- April Greiman’s radical approach to design—we have the exclusive tell-all interview.
And so. much. more!
Of course, no self-respecting gossip magazine is complete without a little gossip of its own, so every issue of Eye on Design comes with the special mini-mag, “Spotted,” our spin on a dishy tabloid—packed with paparazzi shots, party pages, a peek inside designers’ totes, a very special recipe from Milton Glaser, and other juicy bits.
Eye on Design editors
Design highlights include:
- Magazine design by Allyn Hughes
- Removable mini-gossip magazine, “Spotted” designed by Tala Safié
- Newsstand-worthy glossy cover stock
- 160 pages of premium Mohawk paper
- Comic by Raphaelle Macaron
- Original illustration, photography, and design by Matt Lancaster, Daiana Ruiz, Inkee Wang, Nolwen Cifuentes, Nora Hollstein + more
|Date Published||2018-12-20 00:00:00|
|Publisher||AIGA / Eye On Design Magazine|