Eight by Eight 4 Winter 2014
Eight by Eight’s 4th issue presents 116 beautiful pages dedicated to the beautiful game: football. Inside, you’ll find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- Rooney Tunes: Manchester United is hoping its star will go from coyote to roadrunner under new manager Louis Van Gaal. By Jasper Lipton
- How To Make It In America: The Seattle Sounders’ DeAndre Yedlin is the poster boy for a generation of players who have risen through the ranks of the U.S. academy system. By Andrew Helms
- The Artful Rodgers: For Liverpool’s manager, the beauty of the game depends on constant tweaking. By Jonathan Wilson
- Mersey Boys: The full timeline of Liverpool’s history. By Stan Hey
- Revolution No. 9: Pairing Robert Lewandowski with Pep Guardiola is like putting caviar with blini. By Pete Jensen
- Kick Ass Roma: New American owner James Pallotta is bringing passion, smart business practices, and a fat wallet to the Giallorossi. By Colin O’Brien
- The Odd Couple: Our sit down chat with Roger Bennet and Michael Davies (Men In Blazers)—the preferred Englishmen of America’s football-loving public. By Miles Kohrman
Plus: Cesc Fabregas, Real Madrid’s Great XI, Yaya Toure, Tim Howard, Tampa Bay Rowdies, Dirty Leeds, Olympique Marseille, Tony Pulis, Cristiano Ronaldo and Joey Barton!
|Date Published||2014-11-27 00:00:00|
|Publisher||Eight by Eight|